This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Friends does not own or control, or to people that Friends does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
Friends collects personally identifiable information when you register for an account, when you use certain services, and when you enter promotions and contests sponsored by Friends. The Site may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
When you register with a website operated by Friends, use certain services, complete surveys or enter promotions or contests, we may ask for your name, email address, birth date, shipping address, and certain other specified information requested in surveys, promotions and contests. Once you register with a website operated by Friends and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
Websites operated by Friends also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested.
Friends uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials, promotions, contests, brand news and events.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Friends will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Friends may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Friends to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate our Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Friends may set and access cookies on your computer.
Editing or Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
Websites operated by Friends permits you the ability to edit your account information and preferences at any time, by requesting so by e-mail to an email address noted on each specific website operated by Friends.
You may request deletion of your account by sending an email to the email address noted on each specific website operated by Friends.
Friends may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.